Saturday, April 26, 2014

Iceland Bound

Marla and I are on our first holiday is 15 years... to ICELAND! We are at the airport now, which by the way, has a BELGIAN BEER Cafe. So, I am on my second 'flight' of taster beers. After a big meal and nine tiny beers I should be good for a five hour nap on the plane ride.

I have hooked up with the SCA group in Iceland, Klakavirki. Should be having lunch with an An Tirian expatriot for brunch tomorrow morning (to get the skinny of local farmer's markets in Hafnarfjordur. We have each brought a set of authentic viking garb to walk the streets in... :)

I will try to send lots of pictures and a running account of our exploits, so stay tuned. What's the worst that can happen?

BTW, I am accepting dares... something you wish that you could do in Iceland? I might just be crazy enough to let you do it vicariously through me. So, feel free to send your creative suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment